Monday 1 January 2018

GOT WET AT MARSH LANE.


The damn weather man on BBC local news let me down again this morning.He said with a smile that it would be sunny this morning and showers in the afternoon.This was a load of rubbish and was the exact opposite.

I got down to Marsh Lane just before 10.00 AM hoping to get some decent Brambling shots in the morning sun.I soon spotted 2 in the trees near the crop field but not only was it dull  it had started to rain.Where the hell was the sun ??

Got a distant shot of the large Linnet flock.



Two Bramblings dropped into a tree close by but it was impossible to get anything other than some crappographs in the rain.






There was a GBB Gull on the CP pool. Also there were 6 Goosanders there but they were almost impossible to see in the rain.  






The rain was now pretty heavy and I had to seek cover in the N Causeway hide.A perched Kestrel was showing but it turned it's back on me.



No comments: