Saturday 13 May 2017

COLD AND GLOOMY AT MY LOCAL PATCH.


Went over to Marsh Lane again this morning getting there at 7.30 AM.It was gloomy and pretty cold with a brisk westerly wind blowing.No one else was there.

My new best friend the N causeway hide Reed Warbler showed well again and very quickly came out to pose for some shots.










As there was very little to see from the Oak hide I headed for the RW hide to do battle with the Whitethroats again.It was hard going getting shots this morning as it was windy and pretty gloomy.There were at least 2 Common Whitethroats flying around. 








The Lesser Whitethroats unsurprisingly were even more difficult to get shots of.I did manage a few but none any good.Next time it's sunny I will do battle with them again.








A Hobby and a Raven were seen but a long way off so no shots.A Peregrine also made a brief appearance but far too quick for me so all I got were a few flying off shots. 







No comments: