Wednesday 27 April 2016

LOCAL PATCH VISIT AGAIN.


Again this morning I went over to Marsh Lane getting there at 8.00 AM and finding the sun shining and the wind not so strong.

From the CP hide I was very pleased to find the Black Tailed Godwit was still here feeding well just to the right of the hide.








On the way to the oak hide I was able to get my best shots of the year so far of a Sedge Warbler.






From the Oak hide I could only find one Med. Gull and that was the adult which was as usual well hidden behind one of the islands.Luckily a bit later on it came out into the open for a while before flying back to it's hidey hole.








Eagle eyed Glen Giles from the oak hide spotted the drake Garganey way back in the reeds on the far side of the RW pool.It was not found at all yesterday.It was so far away I thought it might be just over the border into Worcestershire.Even after a long wait it did not come any closer so all I got were a few crappographs.







No comments: