Wednesday 18 November 2015

A COUPLE OF VISITS TO MARSH LANE.



Desperate to go out with the camera before it rusts up with lack of use I've popped over to Marsh Lane a couple of times this week despite the weather being pretty grim.

On Monday morning I hoped the Short Eared Owl seen on Sunday was still about but of course it wasn't and I struggled all morning to find some thing decent to point the camera at.The only shots I managed before the rain arrived were of the hybrid Whooper Swans.







I went again pretty early this morning hoping the overnight strong winds had brought something in but I and a couple of other birders couldn't spot anything.The hybrid Canada Goose was on the CP pool again.





I did get my first sighting this winter of some Yellowhammers but I couldn't get close enough for a decent shot.Great to see though.




Just as I was leaving I spotted my first Fiedfare of the winter and managed a few so so shots.Again nice to see.





No comments: