Sunday 26 April 2015

ANOTHER EARLY START AT MARSH LANE.


Went to Marsh Lane again this morning getting there at 7.30 AM hoping the overnight rain had brought something decent in.It had  Brian had found a pair of Ruffs on the CP pool.

They were on one of the islands a bit too distant for my lens but nice to see.After rattling off a few shots I went off to the other pool to see what was there but when I got as far as the northern causeway hide I noticed the Ruffs had flown over to the CP hide.I raced back and managed a few decent shots as they fed on the grassed area near the hide.










I also managed a few flight shots but none of them too clever.










I eventually made it to the Oak hide and had an Arctic Tern pointed out to me.It was a long way off but very nice to see.




After a while it flew off and I managed a few shots which I hope are of the Arctic Tern.







No comments: