Friday 29 March 2013

Out in the cold again.

The forecast on Thursday was for a sunny but cold day so I grabbed the camera and once again went over to Marsh lane my closest local patch.Yet again the forecast was wrong it was cold all right but it was gloomy and the sun was nowhere to be seen.

It was well wrapped up against the bitter cold but as on my last visit my thermals were penetrated very quickly.At this time of year I would normally not be wearing thermals they would have been packed up and deposited in the family bank vault for safe keeping.

I didn't find anything to point the camera at and I was just getting depressed when my very good friend Jack yet again came to my rescue and showed very well near the hide in the marsh.Cheers Jack.

















Had another go at a video which you can see at :

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=753ERzYG2R0&feature=youtube_gdata

Just cut and paste into a browser.

Left click on pics to enlarge.

No comments: