Saturday 24 November 2012

Struggling to find any decent birds.

Since my last posting I have been out and about locally with the camera but I have struggled to find any decent birds to point the camera at.The wet weather hasn't helped with a few places now flooded out.

I've been to Marsh Lane once but the rain drove me back home quickly and to Brandon Marsh twice but on each occasion it was so gloomy it was hard to see anything at all so I didn't stay long.More disappointingly the three local trips I've made round the berry trees have resulted in total failure and although it was a long shot finding a Waxwing I did expect to find some Redwings and Fieldfares which were all over the place last year but nothing.

The only shots I've taken were of a Jay at Brandon and a Common Buzzard in the Knowle countryside and even it was miles away.Let's hope things pick up.













No comments: