Wednesday 24 October 2012

A go at taking a video.




You can see that this gloomy weather has kept me indoors with nothing much to do because I've processed a video and tried to include it in this blog.It's taken me ages as you have to convert it to a format that is accepted by the blog and this takes ages and you lose any quality the original might have had.

It's of one of the Jack Snipes at Marsh Lane and it's a pretty poor effort even though it's a first go with the 7D camera for ages and I'd forgotten what to do.I will do better I hope.

The only visit out I've had recently was a visit on Saturday to Brandon Marsh which to be honest was a waste of time camerawise.There was nothing about at all and was the third visit on the trot to Brandon Marsh where I have not used the camera.

No comments: