Sunday 18 March 2012

Sparrowhawk.

Not having enjoyed any of my recent local trips out with the camera because of the gloomy damp conditions I promised myself I would not go out again unless there was some brightness about.

So what did I do this morning exactly what I promised not to do and went out on a bad day.In fairness when I left Knowle early in the morning it was bright but as soon as I got to Marsh Lane the clouds had come over,the wind got up and it soon became very gloomy.I didn't stay long and as it started to rain I raced home.

There was some compensation because just a few minutes ago the local Sparrowhawk landed in the tree not far from my rear bedroom window.Luckily I took a couple of shots through the glass because when I opened the window  to get some better shots it flew off.













1 comment:

Millhouse Photography said...

Very nice images through the window Max.