Saturday 31 March 2012

A quick visit to Marsh Lane.

Al though it was pretty chilly I went over to Marsh Lane Friday lunchtime for a quick visit.As it happened it turned out to be a quicker visit than planned because my route to the Oak hide was blocked by 4 black cattle who looked to me like they were resting up before being transported to Spain for some fun and games in a bullring.Not wishing to give them some goring practice I retreated back to the car park.What a wimp!!!!

I did spot this Meadow Pipit (?) flying round the car park.











From the causeway screen this Reed Bunting was enjoying some candyfloss and I couldn't resist taking a shot or two of this Blue Tit who looked good in the sunshine.















I then had some fun down the old road trying for some shots of a Chiffchaff that was very mobile and insisted in singing from the very top of various trees.
















No comments: