Sunday 20 June 2010

A few more shots from the Norfolk trip.

I gave up trying to get a decent shot of the Montagu's Harriers at lunchtime on Friday and headed to North Creak Abbey where you can get a spot of lunch in the cafe there.

Whilst there and in the nearby countryside I did manage to see a Cuckoo on a distant tree,a Marsh Tit on some feeders,a Little Owl perched on a distant wall,a cracking Spotted Flycatcher nesting in a barn wall and also a bird I haven't seen for ages a Turtle Dove which I'm told are a bit thin on the ground these days.








Later in the afternoon I found this Marsh Harrier but the weather was very dull so pics not too clever.




2 comments:

Kevin Groocock said...

A good trip, Max and some excellent images. I am now pining to return to Norfolk! I know what you mean about the "secret" Monty site!! Has some good views last year but no pics.

Max Silverman said...

Cheers Kevin.I would love to get a decent Monties shot.