Saturday 30 January 2010

Some decent Bittern shots at last.

Having messed up several decent chances of getting some Bittern shots at Brandon Marsh last Tuesday and not seeing any at all on Thursday I was well chuffed today when I was a long last to get some half decent shots.

I was on my second visit of the morning to the East Marsh hide when,whilst I was looking the other way of course,a fellow birder yelled out "Bittern in the channel".Unlike last Tuesday I was able to get on it before it disappeared into the reeds.It was nice to get it on the ice.

4 comments:

Pete Walkden said...

See?!! What did I tell you ;-)

Ace shots Max.

Julian Bielewicz said...

Top shots!

Max Silverman said...

Thanks both.As usual you were correct Pete.

Kevin Groocock said...

Nice captures, Max.Well done.